Sunday, August 21, 2011

Project #6 Update

I know you're all dying to get details. First he wanted plain blue, then decieded on yellow before we even got to the store. I showed him the prints, and this is what he liked. I found a yellow for the tabs, and tie-backs.
I spent about an hour and a half sewing the tabs (all 26 of them) and fiddling with the machine. I still need to turn them right side out and press.
I also figured since I'm doing this for practice, why not add some details to the tabs. If it's not complicated, make it so. That seems to be my motto.
Wonky practice tab with topstitching and zigzag detail.

1 comment: